TITLE: Project Manager
LOCATION: Tbilisi Georgia
JOB DESCRIPTION: McCann Tbilisi is looking for a responsible and experienced, highly motivated, enthusiastic person on Project Manager position.
- Receiving and responding to initial requests / briefs from local and foreign clients;
- Interface with client to define the scope of work and deliverables for the project;
- Review all major deliverables, investigate clients’ needs and develop proposals;
- Work closely with the project team, create and maintain detailed project plans, proposals and estimates, scope documents, risk assessments, specifications, project schedules and change requests;
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met;
- Provide regular two-way communication between client and team, provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations;
- Full knowledge of the company’s capabilities and services, and their effective communication with customers;
- Submission of offers / projects to customers for their approval and / or modification according to customer comments;
- Plan budget and how resources are allocated across the project; manage campaign costs and invoicing for clients;
- Prepare a tender offer with the employees of the Agency and participate in tenders for its profit;
- Ensure project is delivered on time, on budget and on strategy;
- Coordination with financial and legal departments in frame of projects, providing necessary information timely;
- Provide and seek feedback.
- University degree in Management, Marketing or other related fields;
- At least 2 years of work experience in marketing and advertising;
- Proven skills required to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships;
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Good communication skills for working with a range of colleagues and clients;
- Ability to motivate teams;
- A willingness to work under pressure;
- Good business sense and the ability to work with budgets;
- Extremely detail oriented;
- Strong knowledge of English;
- Good knowledge of Russian;
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Based on previous salary history and experience.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should fill out the form or send their CV with photo to: email@example.com. In the subject line of the e-mail message please mention the title of the position you are applying for “Vacancy: Project Manager”. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 15, 2020